Mountain Bike, May 2001 - Matt Phillips
- * "The Hopey works as advertised"
- * "It really makes a bike carve fast, open turns"
- * "On climbs, the front end requires less attention to keep the bike straight"
- * "It makes the bike feel more planted and stable"
- * "The Hopey also shines in situations where the terrain likes to pull the front wheel around --- off-cambers, ruts, loose rocks, etc."
- * "It greatly reduces the tendency for obstacles to knock the bike off line"
- * "Installation was painless"
- * "An incredible packaging job"
- * "If you want a more controlled, stable and less-busy ride, you'll love the Hopey"